Friday, January 16, 2009

Finally Back

I have never been so excited to see Jason Harvey in my life. My computer is back. Talk about feeling lost and bored without it,Wow i didnt realize how much i was addicted to it. It has been one crazy week. Poor kami skied off my mom and dad's porch last thursday and broke her shoulder and dislocated it. Ouch!!! So we have been very busy helping with her trying her to get back to her normal self again. She got the surgery done this wednesday. The poor thing got nine pins and a plate put in her arm. She is doing sooo much better. I have so many pictures to post so i will get some posted as soon as possible.

4 comments:

  1. OMG Brandi that is terrible about Kami. I had no idea. Is there anything that I can do for her? I would love to help out. What are her limitations? Can she drive? I am going to call her today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Poor Kami! I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, you might want to specify that it was Jason that fixed your computer....just to verify why you were excited to see him! We wouldn't want to get any rumors started because afterall you did go to prom with him back in the day LOL!!!! JK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brandi I feel so bad for Kami. I'm glad to hear she is doing a little better. Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete