Monday, January 26, 2009

Something to look forward too!!!

I can't believe January is already over. Wow that seriously flew right by. It seems like we should still be getting ready for Christmas. The end of February my whole side of family is taking a little trip to DISNEYLAND!!! (YEAH) For those of you who don't know me very well that is honestly one of my favorite places to go.I warned my family they will have to get me a leash to wear because i get a little more excited than the kids. lol.

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure your kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I am so jealous! I love Disneyland. My kids are dieing to go back. Can I be a member of your family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun!! I can't wait to take Ava when she get a little older. I hope you guys have a blast!!

    Your blog look so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you pack me in your suitcase. I am in serious need of a vay cay!
    Thanks for the comments about my pics. I would love to hire out, but I am a scardy cat. What if they didn't turn out. I would be sooo sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Disneyland. The last time we went it was the end of Febuary and it was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...
    It is scrapblog.com
    It is way easy to use I love it!! I am glad you found me!! I now can stalk ya!! jk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Jealous. I'm trying to talk my hubby into going this fall. I think my kids are at such a fun age. I think they would love it. I love that picture of your kids on the top of your blog, so cute.

    Didn't you just love my leg extension. I'm going to keep stretching, so I can per-fect my leg extension. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete