Thursday, February 17, 2011

I received a...


...Stylish Blogger Award!
Thanks Shauni!!!

                                                         






Here are the rules...

1. Thank the person who gave you the award

2. Share 7 facts about yourself

3. Award 7 new bloggers with the award





7 facts about myself that you may not know:



1. I have a fear of speaking in front of people
.
2 .Im a little shy (who would have ever guessed)

3. I have to a vaccum my carpets a certain way so there are not any lines showing in them what so ever.

4. I have the nick name as "Big Girl"

5. I clean my car inside and out before any holiday.

6. I like to get in my car by myself and turn good music on full blast and sing.

7. I have OCD  when it comes to my yard. I like it to look  perfect.
 
Wow, That was a little interesting! I think im a little bit of a clean freak!!! lol



Well, there you go. Seven facts that you may not have known about me.

Now I pass this award to:

Bree
Matasha
Charlynn
Ashlee
Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment