Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm Back!!

Well, I have had MAJOR stress over my poor blog. Delete or not to delete??? It has been really bugging me just knowing I have not been a faith full blogger. So thanks to a good friend, I think I have my blog semi back to the way i like it.Thanks a bunch Shauni! We have been super busy, always on the go, so I have had no time really to sit down and blog.

The kids have been busy working on there Valentines boxes. All I can say is I have very, very talented kids that have an imagination like you would not believe!  Landrey chose to make a helicopter and Chan did a Johnn Deere tractor.They are both so dang cute. I will post pictures as soon as they get the boxes done. So for now, Happy Valentines!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got it figured out now get blogging:) Brandi, it's the best scrapbook ever:)

    Now I can't wait to see how creative your kiddos are. I use to love to make valentine boxes and they dont do that here in vegas:( I wish they did.

    ReplyDelete