Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

7 things i can do.

1.Talk
2.make pizza
3.shop
4.clean house
5.plant flowers
6.clean my jeep
7.wiggle my eyes

7 things i can't do.

1.sing
2 cook
3.travel ( i get to motion sickness)
4.keep a secret (FAN!!! Bree that is for you)
5.ride a horse
6.parallel park
7.keep up on my laundry

7 things that attracted me to Lance.

1. Honesty
2. Love for his family
3. craziness
4. patients (sometimes lol)
5. hard worker
6. caring for others
7. eyes

7 things i say often

1. "oh boy"
2. "BAD"
3. "gosh d*** it "(lol)
4. "Love ya"
5. "please don't"
6. "WOW"
7. "come on"


7 people i admire.

1.my Mom and Dad
2.Jessica Simpson
3.all the school teachers
4.Bree ( for raising three high maintenance little girls)
5 all of my other sisters ( Kami that is for you)
6. my friends
7. my neighbor Maurice

7. favorite foods.

1. Diet Mountain dew (with cherry)
2. chocolate covered cinnamon bears
3. chicken enchiladas (moms)
4. Thanksgiving dinner
5. Chilies
6. chicken pillows
7. ham roll ups


TAG YOUR IT!!!

people i tagged.


1.Ashlee Brasher
2.Cherish Cowley
3.Charlynn
4.Tiffany Johnson
5.Shauni Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment