Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New door and porch!!!


Well, i think i pretty much know what I'm doing now with this whole blog thing.LOL It is a very addicting thing to sit and do. I can't believe it is already the holidays. Wow, how that came so quick. The kids and I are very excited to put the tree up. Anyway we have been doing a few changes around the house. Lance took me to Hope Depot to get a new front door (desperately needed!) Of course we go there and I want the most expensive one they had. But i settled for the one Lance chose. He put it up and it looks much much better. But i wish i would've got just a plain white. Oh well it still looks good. Then he decided to pout a bigger porch out back. He just framed it up higher and much wider. (It pays to have a husband that knows how to purr cement.) Both of the jobs look way nice. I'm excited to have a door that when someone comes in it won't knock them out, seriously.

5 comments:

  1. I noticed it the other day when I was driving by.....it looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to have a husband who knows how to do things like that. And then he decides to tear apart your whole house and then doesn't feel like finishing it ;)
    And I am totally going to buy that tree and if Ryan gets mad, then he'll just have to get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new door! It was MUCH NEEDED!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute door Brandi. I would love a Screen door!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete